A family-owned business is our way to spend time together as a family. we work in the places we love, such as Knoxville, with the people we love. It doesn’t get any better.
The Crisp Family
This is us…
DJ Crisp – Husband, Dad & Carpet Cleaning Guru! There isn’t a job i’m not willing to tackle.
Cassandra Crisp – Wife, Mom and Multi-tasking Guru. After mastering mom-life, there’s nothing I can’t tackle.
The Values we believe in
- Faith – We put God first.
- Family – We value family.
- Future – We work for our children and their future by establishing businesses and values we can pass on.
- Quality – We deliver what we promise and go the extra mile.
- Service – We treat our customers as we would want to be treated by giving it 100%.
- Excellence – We deliver what we promise on and go the extra mile. Often, we demand more of ourselves than our clients do.
What We Believe
We made the decision to own a small business to keep family front and center. It’s no small task, but, our commitment to family and to our customers is why we do it.