Why Clean Your Air Ducts?
The Environmental Protection Agency reports that indoor air has been found to be more polluted than outdoor air. Air ducts, a major component of your HVAC system, work like the “lungs” of your home. It is important to keep them healthy with regular cleanings by a professional air duct cleaning company in order to keep the air in your home clean and safe.
Contaminants such as dust, pollen, mold, pet dander and bacteria flow through HVAC systems and get recirculated an average of 5 to 7 times per day. This not only increases the risk of illness in the home but it causes build-up in the air ducts over time, which makes them less efficient and increases energy costs. The U.S. Department of Energy research shows that 25-40 percent of energy used for heating or cooling a home is wasted.
Indoor air quality is of paramount importance. Dirty air ducts and the contaminants they recirculate in the home can be a major contributor to health issues or worsen health conditions like autoimmune disorders, allergies and asthma.
Why 1:16 Extreme Clean Air Duct Cleaning Service?
The 1:16 Extreme Clean Air Duct Cleaning process uses SpinVax Air Duct cleaning system. It uses an innovative rotary brush and vacuum to maneuver every inch within your ducts and vents. This gives you the best clean possible with no cutting of your vents and no blowing out dust all throughout your home.
1:16 Extreme Clean Air Duct Cleaning service providers have been certified to provide a complete and thorough inspection of your Air Ducts. Our professionally-trained technicians will then use our brush and vacuum method to thoroughly clean the air vents and ducts and provide a healthier home for your family.
The Benefits of Air Duct Cleaning
- Removes indoor air pollutants including allergens & bacteria
- Reduces health issues such as allergies & asthma
- Ensures clean breathing air is recirculating in your home
- Lowers energy costs with better airflow
- Extends the life of your furnace with less wear & strain
The 1:16 Extreme Clean Air Duct Cleaning Process Will:
- Remove indoor air pollution from pets, smoking, bacteria and more
- Reduce health issues such as allergies and asthma
- Reduce energy costs by allowing your HVAC system to be more efficient
- Increase the life of your furnace with less wear and strain
- Clean the air you and your family breath every day
Our professional Air Duct Cleaners use industry-leading equipment designed and manufactured by one of the leading producers of H.E.P.A. filtered vacuum equipment in the U.S. All of our equipment meets or exceeds OSHA, EPA and NADCA cleaning standards.
In a matter of hours, our Air Duct Cleaning process will leave your air ducts and your home cleaner, healthier, safer for the entire family and extend the life of your HVAC system.